Social Media Intern (Remote)
Type of Job
About the job
Job Summary: Social Media Manager and Content creator (Internship)
Vixel Agency is a full-service social media marketing agency. We are looking for a driven Detail-oriented and structured content creator. We work will a large variety of clients. The person we are looking for should be able to manage multiple accounts and create and schedule content at least a month in advance. This portion starts as a contract and based on performance can go full time. It will be 100% remote. Visit our website for more information about how we are and what we do.
Education and Experience:
Experience using common software for creating infographics and other types of image content. I.E lightroom, Canva, etc
Experience using post scheduling software such as Later and Hootsuite.
Experience editing videos and creating Tik-Tok videos.
Expert in Microsoft suite 365 and proficient reporting abilities.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered with management approval.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, including prioritization of tasks, shifting of deadlines, coordination with multiple departments and individuals, implementation of organizational and tracking processes, etc.
Skillful in adapting a well-spoken communication style to interact with a variety of personality types, while ensuring any message is conveyed clearly and concisely.
Reliable and trustworthy. Would not require micromanaging and will develop a set system for how they stay organized and accomplish tasks.
Self-starter. Would need to take initiative on projects, clearly present ideas and ask for resources that would be needed to accomplish goals.
Strong computer skills with working knowledge of the latest versions of Microsoft® Office and WordPress. Ability to make edits to content within WordPress. Ability to work in other programs (i.e. Nextech Practice management) after appropriate training and quickly adapt to new software.
Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, iMovie, Vimeo, etc.
Must possess creative thinking skills and ability to think outside-the-box.
Must have a high understanding of digital marketing skills (SEO, Analytics, Social media, PPC, SEM, Google Analytics)
Experience in event planning, coordination and implementation.
Experience in photography and videography for use on websites and social media accounts.
Able to work effectively with physicians and staff members to prioritize and organize daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
Capable of processing requests for information quickly and accurately, and involving other employees, when appropriate, to ensure patient needs are met.
Able to balance the importance of following set procedures with a desire to consistently improve the quality of work product and efficiency of processes, maintaining a sensitivity to practice expense considerations at all times.
Commitment to maintaining progressive knowledge and skills essential to successfully perform the duties outlined herein.
1. Create engaging graphics, videos, and photos for the website, blog posts, e-blasts, print ads, and social accounts.
2. Manage the practice website by editing content and photos/videos.
3. Manage marketing reports and keep detailed accounts of SEO rankings, Google Analytics, SEM trends, and ROI, Utilize this information to better market-specific aspects of practice.
4. Perform market research to ensure the practice remains competitive and growing in an upward trajectory.
5. Plan and execute practice-wide events and individual events (i.e. Injectable events, Patient ambassador events, Provider-specific events, etc.)
6. Educate team members about industry marketing trends, practice campaigns, promotions, and events that will be taking place.
7. Manage the patient tracking database system, testimonial, and referral programs and regularly assess the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship